Vision and Missiona. Vision
Becoming a reliable international standard Faculty that observes local values in the development of sciences, technology, arts and culture by targeting in the field of planning, designing and environmental engineering to improve the quality of life and civilization.
- Increasing its role in generating graduates who are intellectually competent, professional, independent and enterprising human resources supported by Trisakti’s Tridharma of higher education in the field of planning, designing and environmental engineering.
- Increasing its research activities based on local values for the development of sciences, technology, arts and culture in the field of planning, designing and environmental engineering to improve quality of life and civilization.
- Increase its role of being responsive to the needs of the communities and industries through its community services.
- Increasing its commitment and consistency to uphold good governance in the vicinity of the Faculty of Civil Engineering and Planning.
- Promoting a better understanding and realizing the vision and mission of the Faculty of Civil Engineering and Planning by making them the guide for implementation of the Tridharma of higher education for the stakeholders.
- Increasing its research activities based on local values for the development of sciences, technology, arts and culture in the field of planning, designing and environmental engineering to improve qualify of life and civilization.
- Success in generating cultured, fair, Trisakti’s Tridharma characteristics, smart, healthy, independent, creative, innovative and knowledgeable graduates with respect for national diversity, enterpreneurship and global competition.
- Enchancing the qualifications and competencies of human resources to international standards for national competitiveness in planning, designs and environmental engineering
- Developing an academic culture directed at self-development through the process of implementations of the Tridharma of higher education that are productive, effective and efficient in building a civil society.
- Improving its management system, quality and provision of infrastructures, funds and information system to support the Tridharma of higher education within the Faculty of Civil Engineering and Planning.
- Reinforcing a culture for research, scientific publications and making useful contributions in planning, designing and environmental engineering that are beneficial to the communities, nation and country to improve the quality of life and civilization.
- Developing with other institutions of higher education, professional associations and industries, governments and communities at home and overseas.
- The Vision, Mission and Targets of Trisakti University are understood by its stakeholders and making it the guide for the implementation for Trisakti’s Tridharma of higher education at Faculty level
- Achieving an “A” accreditation rating from the National Accreditation Board of Higher Education for all study programs and institutions and obtaining international accreditation with the support of the university management that is participative, dependable, credible, transparent, accountable, responsible, fair, international standard and the implementation of continuous consistent quality management to support the Vision, Mission and Objectives.
- Generating graduates with character of Trisakti’s Tridharma and are highly competitive in the country and overseas and a target of 30% of its graduates pursuing further related studies; 70% employed in their field of studies within 12 months; 10% among them creating their own jobs.
- Achieveing performances in quality and prestige of graduates proven by recommendations from 30 big national or international corporations.
- Achieving the qualifications of human resources with 90% of lecturers who are doctoral graduates with competency relevant to their study program; 80% of lecturers having academic functions (GB + LK); academic support staff with certificates relevant to their functions; lecturer/students ratio 1:10; and 5% with international professional experience in their relevant field.
- Achieving satisfaction of lecturers and non-lecturers through compensations, opportunities for competency development and self-actualization, rewards and sanctions (bonus, participate in trainings, promotions, warnings and demotions) based on results of performance evaluation to motivate work performance, culture and work ethics, openness and collegality.
- Achieving student-centred learning process that is productive, effective and efficient and having implemented student exchanges and cooperation of students among universities inside and outside the country.
- Providing infrastructures supporting education such as place for prayer, open space, health center, sports, post office, banks, bookstore, canteen, public area, meetings, guest house and student dormitory.
- Creating a conducive academic atmosphere through an up-to-date curriculum that conforms to the Indonesian National Qualification Framework, supporting the diversity of cultures among nations, based on local wisdom, fulfilling market demands and science as a pre-requisite to build a civil society.
- Providing information system and e-learning that are constantly renewing its substance and support facilities.
- Providing infrastructures, related to the Tridharma of higher education that include rooms for classes/discussions / seminars / exhibitions, laboratory, library, workshop, studio, experimental plots and teaching hospital that are of international standards and/or certification, are accessible to the public.
- Providing sufficient funding from main source and other various sources within the University and its affiliates and outside Trisakti for the sustainability and quality improvements as required in functions of the Tridharma of higher education, and setting aside 2% of its income as funds for scholarship and community building around the campus.
- Implementing cooperation, required in the functions Tridharma of higher education, with 5 (five) universities selected from among the 500 best universities in the world, and cooperation with at least 2 (two) different industries to publish the results in international journals.
- Providing works and trainings for developing the resources from regions under the sponsorship of Trisakti University.